Wardbeck Systems is an Ontario based manufacturer of equipment used in the radio and television broadcasting industry. With the changes of time, Wardbeck wanted to modernize their systems to be able to meet the challenges in the current economy.
Wardbeck was faced with the following challenges
- Before migrating to the Cloud ERP they were using a combination of on-premise software like Mices and Sage. These systems were getting outdated and were not linked with one another.
- Same information has to be entered in different system which takes lot of time .
- Lack of visibility into WIP inventory
Need to run several batches to post the transactions to the GL.
Challenges faced while moving to the Cloud ERP
- Legacy system which was being used for 20 + years, we spent fair amount of time in cleansing the data and migrating it into Cloud ERP
- Users were reluctant to this change, however with detailed hand holding and training this challenge was over come.
Benefits of moving to a Cloud ERP
- Tremendous saving of time with increase in productivity and better reporting, planning and decision making.
- No IT hassles, they can now access their system from everywhere.