Advance-Tech is the company formed by technocrats in 1995, with more than 25 years of professional experience in the field of Analytical, Test & Measurement, Aerospace & Defence, Control Instrumentation, telecom and voice and Embedded Systems.
Below where their major Pain-points
- AdvanceTech International was previously using a separate CRM, an Ordering system and and Accounting system.
- They wanted to move to an integrated Cloud system to have the entire process managed in 1 system.
- Their Management was always travelling Internationally and wanted to keep an oversight of the Orders, their Status and Cash Flows.
- Also, since the Accounting system was not integrated with the Order management, it was difficult to follow-up with the Clients regarding Payment dues etc.
- It was difficult to track what is the status of an Order, whether the PO has been raised with the Suppliers and whether it has been received.
The Cloud ERP was implemented by the dedicated on-boarding team, which assisted in the data migration from the old system. Cloud ERP’s team also provided ATI with training and support to enable a smooth transition to a Cloud ERP.
The following are some of the benefits which was instantly derived by migrating to the Cloud ERP
- The Cloud ERP implementation has benefited the multi-location company, where the management can now have real-time visibility into the performance of the company rather than waiting for the financial reports at the end of the Period.
- Better co-ordination between the Order-fulfillment and Sale-team, with more satisfied customer.
- Better management of Cash with Automated payment reminders.