Salesforce.com is a very popular CRM amongst Sales people. We now present the option of integration of SFDC with our Cloud ERP. We provide the following features with this integration
Cloud ERP Features:
- Salesforce.com Accounts are imported as Customers
- SFDC Contacts are imported as Contacts and linked to the proper Customers
- SFDC Products are imported into Cloud ERP
- Opportunities which are marked as “Closed Won” in SFDC is imported as Quotations. All the Product lines added to the Opportunities are imported as Sales Order Lines.
- The Sales Order number of Cloud ERP is updated back into SFDC, so that the Sales Person can view the ERP’s id for their Opportunity.
- Once the Order is Shipped from Cloud ERP the tracking number is updated back into the Opportunity on SFDC.
- These updates/imports happen automatically behind the scenes on a pre-determined frequency. It can also be triggered manually
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information on how you can leverage our Cloud ERP solution with you existing Salesforce.com account.