What does it mean to call oneself a SMB owner? A SMB has a set of business challenges which are unique to the financial & operational conditions it operates in. Resources availability is always a limiting factor while striving towards growth and scalability.
Especially if you are a product company and superior quality, fast time to market & minimal inventory is the triangle you always struggle with, it is time to streamline your processes. Business management software like Cloud ERP comes to the aid:
A Cloud ERP solution provides:
- A single view of all important data such as information related to suppliers, vendors, customer orders and the products themselves
- Analytics and valuable insights from the data to drive business decisions
- Ready access to performance metrics to gauge health of the business
- Accurate & comprehensive periodic reporting
- Alerts & notifications so that you do not miss on important tasks
- Workflows to streamline business processes and centralized control
- Process automation based on business conditions
- Forecasting, planning & scheduling
- Consolidation of multiple systems into enterprise wide single system thus reducing overheads
- Rapid implementation and room for growth with scalability and flexibility of cloud based solution
- You longer remain restricted to your office, cloud based solution provides you mobility and accessibility from anywhere anytime
- You need not entertain system downtimes, cloud based ERP offers high availability and disaster recovery mechanisms for critical times
How a SMB benefits from cloud ERP:
- Reduction in capital investment – Cloud based ERP reduces your upfront cost in licensing, hardware, servers, and other infrastructure. It also reduces other secondary costs like staff training
- Lower operating costs – Cloud-based ERP lowers ongoing costs for maintenance, upgrades, storage space, electricity & maintenance staff.
- Rapid implementation – As there is no infrastructure setup, your cloud ERP system can be up fast further coming down the implementation cost.
- Scalability – Your growth is limited by the technology. You cloud ERP system will not only easily accommodate your growth and will act as catalyst to many profit making initiatives.
- Fast decision making – Comprehensive reports & analytics allows SME owner to get business insights in single view and make quick decisions supported by facts
- Access to advanced technology – As technology is rapidly evolving you get access to advanced technology without any investment of time & money.
- Reduced uncertainties – Streamlined processes with business automations reduce human errors and provide predictable outcomes
- Inclusion of stakeholders – Improved trust & confidence from customers, vendors, suppliers, employees and investors
- Focus on core business – As SME owner you can focus on your business growth strategies rather than dealing with technology nitty-gritty.
- Compliance with all applicable laws & regulations – Workflow based business process also make sure that you are not missing out on any required compliance which further boosts your confidence in market
Therefore as a SMB one must look forward to invest in a cloud based ERP. Take a Cloud ERP FREE Trial today!