Take complete control of your manufacturing business with our Cloud ERP software solution that is designed specifically for the manufacturing industry.
Cloud ERP manufacturing module provides capabilities of planning, implementation and maintenance of quality in order to smoothen the manufacturing process.
Since manufacturing is an extremely combative industry, modern day enterprises encounter a number of obstacles. They have to be adept with the ever rolling business domain such as rising globalization, soaring competitive pressure and changing business practices. Successful manufacturing requires accurate order tracking & superior quality product. Thus, alterations have become mandatory at every level to generate prospects for fueling up your business and creating value for your end users.
Some of the hurdles encountered by manufacturing firms can be enlisted as follows:
- A frequent need of innovation to cater to the client’s increasing needs.
- Rise in globalization which demands firms to hunt for opportunities other than the home country. Accomplishing growth and maximizing returns while meeting customer’s needs against competition.
- Reducing operational and supply chain costs.
- Adhere to regulations.
- On time product delivery.
Striving to improve product quality and process efficacy. There is no denying that manufacturing organizations have a lot in common, but each firm comes with a variety of attributes such as size, organizational structure and IT maturity. These firms are constantly on the prowl for effective solutions to manage their supply chain and subsidiaries.In order to cater to these requirements, a sound decision making process based on precise data would be required. An appropriate manufacturing ERP would be the answer to these problems. Regardless of their profiles, these firms can count on Cloud ERP to boost their progress with a broad range of software suites and discrete solutions with expert industry know-how.
Some of the capabilities of Cloud ERP that can be used in the manufacturing sector are:
- Cloud ERP is capable of bringing about alterations in the series of tasks in the process, thus enabling numerous tasks to be carried out simultaneously.
- Inventory Management module in Cloud ERP furnishes a set of features which helps you to manage information about your stocks such as recognizing inventory needs.
- Cloud ERP enables an in-depth tracking of task status, inputs and outputs.
- It can curtail manual labor involved in tasks such as correlating supplier invoices with accepted purchase receipts.
- Enables appropriate scheduling of project in phases, in terms of available budget and resources.
- Close monitoring over system control and data security is made possible.
- Better planning of project blueprint and its structural design.
- Monitors up to date status of a project, so that the sales team can decide on their activities well in advance.
- Inventory management is well taken care of.
- Makes it possible to record elaborate archives of resources, units manufactured and overhead costs.
- Enables magnified project scrutinization, with timely report generation from numerous work locations and head enables configuration of various heads under which payments are receivable.
- Improvised customer service because of quicker order processing, automated deliveries and communication with on-site clients.
- Better forecasting
- Complies with legal necessities with appropriate audit trails and document management systems
- Higher production with lesser costs, hence leading to a greater ROI.
So here is our manufacturing-tailored Cloud ERP, built from the shop floor and delivered from the cloud!!Thus Cloud ERP exercises control over every step in the manufacturing process, right from procuring raw materials to the receipt of finished goods.
If you are looking for a high performance business module to ease your manufacturing process, then ERP in Cloud is certainly the right choice for you!!