Bigcommerce is an eCommerce Platform for fast growing Businesses, it enables user to launch their own online eCommerce store within few days. No Doubt building Bigcommerce store is easy, but managing the orders and shipping as your business grows may be a difficult task.
Manual entry into Bigcommerce store and maintaining inventory records may create problems such as Errors, Duplications, Inventory out-of-sync, etc. However there is a better way.
You can easily install ERPinCloud application after login into Bigcommerce and take a Free Trial of 30 days.
ERPinCloud integration with Bigcommerce enables you to:
• Automatic import of Bigcommerce orders into the cloud ERP.
• Automated transfer of order status, stock levels to Bigcommerce.
• Automatic rules based placement of an order with selected courier service.
• Automatic synchronization of customer information from Bigcommerce to Cloud ERP
Using ERPinCloud also helps you to:
• Removal of Data entry and associated Human errors
• Reduced operational cost
• Significant improvement in order fulfillment times
Now let us understand how to integrate Bigcommerce with ERPinCloud cloud ERP
1. Login to Bigcommerce store and install EIC App
2. Complete the installation steps.
3. After Confirm, it will show you following screen. Please wait till it logs you in.
4. After Login, click on Import Product under Catalog Management.
5. It will show you various options to Import Products, Product Categories, Sale Orders etc.
6. You have to follow the Initial Import Process with given sequence in order to import master data.
7. When you click on “Import Product Categories” you can find all the imported categories under menu
8. When you click on “Import Product”, you can find all the imported Products under menu Sale–>Products–>Products
9. When you click on “Import Customers”, you can find all the imported Customers under menu Sale–>Customers
10. When you click on “Import Product”, you can find all the imported Products under menu Sale–>Products–>Products
11. When you click on “Import Order Status”, you can find all the possible values of Order Status of Bigcommerce under menu
12. When you click on “Import Product Inventory”, you can find all the imported Product inventory under menu Sale–>Products–>Products
13. Under “Synchronization” group, when you click on “Import Sale Orders”, you can find all the imported Sale Orders under menu Sale–>Sales Orders.
14. Below is the example of Sale order which is imported.
15. You will find Bigcommerce Order Number in Bigcommerce Tab as shown below.
16. You need to process the sale Order and Delivery Order as shown below.
17. Now you click on “Update Order Status” under menu eCommerce–>Bigcommerce–>Bigcommerce Shop, which will update the Order status on Bigcommerce.
18. Finally, your product will be successfully shipped and at the same time a tracking number will be also generated.